The VLC media player is a free and open foundation cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols. This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can take part in any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a complete audio player, with an entire database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats. VLC is planned for everyone, is completely free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is present for free. To attain the benefits of this app you can go for 9apps fast download and get this app.
Access to categories required by VLC Media Player
- “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files
- “Storage space” to read your all media files on SD cards
- “Other” to check network connections, alter the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and show the popup view, see below for details.
- It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, sat you can understand your media files on it.
- It needs to “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage” so that you can allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
- It needs “full network access”, to unlock network and internet streams.
- It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to avert your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
- It needs “change your audio settings” so that you can alter the audio volume.
- It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
- It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether the device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
Features of VLC Media Player
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams which comprise adaptive streaming, DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also supports disk shares.
- All formats such as MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC are supported. All codecs are present in it with no separate downloads. It is compatible with subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
- VLC for Android even comprises a media library for audio and video files and allows browsing folders unswervingly. This is quite great so to attain its benefit you should go for tubemate youtube video downloader free.
- VLC is ok with multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to manage volume, brightness and seeking.
It also consists of a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a total audio media library.
- The size of this app is 21.4M. The size is small but it is quite good at working. You can go for this app through vidmate app download install.
Thus this is a great app which has so many benefits and is quite compatible with almost all the cell so phones. So you can make use of this app using vidmate app download install and achieve its benefits.
10.or E Review after 1 month! A Valuable Package?
Today we are going to Review 10.or E smartphone. Tenor is a mobile brand launched by a Chinese company and tenor entered...
10.or D Review : Big Rival Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A?
If you look at the name, the name of this brand may seem weird, but 10.or (Tenor) has surprised us...
Asus Zenfone Selfie 4 Pro Review – Best Selfie Camera Smartphone
Before buying a new phone, we first read its review. The phone reviews reveal about the specifications of the phone and...
Essential Qualities of a true Java developer
One basic question each hiring manager faces today is the manner by which to locate the best person for his...
How To Edit PDF on Your Mobile Phone – Easy Way – PDF TO WORD CONVERTER
PDF TO WORD CONVERTER – The tech advances have brought us many new and interesting breakthroughs in the digital sphere...
Vodafone: How to check 2G/3G/4G data balance & validity [ Check Vodafone Net Balance ] (2018)
Wondering how to check Vodafone net balance? Well if the answer is yes then we are here to help you...
How to change wifi password in windows 10
Change wifi password in windows 10 -Your Wi-Fi router comes with a default network name and password, and both usually are...
Fix windows 10 search not working | Solution | APK Technical
Solutions if the windows 10 search not working There are several possible causes when the windows 10 search not working...
Fix ” screen overlay detected ” error on android – APK Technical
In this post we will talk about how to fix the error ” Screen overlay detected ” and will explain in depth what...
How to Fix err_connection_timed_out in Windows
Recently I stood up to ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT mistake while looking some sites using google chrome. This mistake is shown together with...
How to change Bsnl wifi password
BSNL is one of the biggest broadband suppliers in India. In the case that you have BSNL Broadband and Wi-Fi...
IRCTC Registration and Signup Process – How to create new account
How to create new account on IRCTC Registration and Signup Process – It’s necessary to create an account on Irctc...
How to Change the password of Wi-Fi from our mobile
The key to our Wi-Fi is the key, more or less complicated, which prevents unauthorized users to connect to our router to...