The entry-level smartphone Moto E4 has a big brother: the Moto E4 Plus. In comparison, there is a larger display, a much more powerful battery and more memory. Price is even cheaper than the Moto G5 Plus.
Moto E4 Plus: HD display and metal housing
Despite the standard size of 5.5 inches, the Moto E4 Plus has only one HD resolution (1,280 x 720 pixels), which corresponds to a pixel density of 267 ppi. The screen-to-body ratio is 69.4%, which is slightly higher than the Moto E4. Despite the low price, a metal housing is still used. The dimensions are 155 x 77.5 x 9.55 mm and the weight is 198 grams.
The device is powered by a Mediatek MT6737 with four processors, each clocking at 1.3 GHz. It comes with 3GB Ram. The internal capacity is 16 GB. After all, this can be extended by external sd card up to 128 GB. Android 7.1 is preinstalled.
The highlight of the Moto E4 Plus is clearly the battery, which not only has a performance of the 5,000 mAh mentioned at the beginning, but also has a 10 W quick charger attached. How long exactly the battery needs to charge, Lenovo did not want to betray. USB Type-C is not available as a connection.
Unlike the Moto E4, the Plus variant creates photos with up to 13 MP. Videos are still only possible in 720p at 30 frames per second. Selfies can be created with up to 5 MP.
Moto E4 Plus: Price and Availability
Moto E4 Plus Can Be Purchased For Rs 9,999 from flipkart ,will go on sale from 11.59pm on 12 July,2017.
Launch Day Offers
- Moto Pulse 2 headphones at a discounted price of Rs. 749 (down from Rs. 1,599).
- Free 2-month subscription to Hotstar Premium.
- Idea subscribers – 84GB data for 3 months at Rs. 443.
- Jio subscribers -Jio Prime + 30GB additional data.
- Exchange offer up to Rs. 9,000 is offered on the phone.
- Buyback Guarantee of up to Rs. 4,000.
- 20 percent off on Flipkart SmartBuy products.