BSNL is one of the biggest broadband suppliers in India. In the case that you have BSNL Broadband and Wi-Fi modem, at that point you may want to know How to change Bsnl wifi password. At to start with, it spares your modem from overheating and power utilization in case you’re not utilizing a remote association, at that point it dodges any unapproved use from your record. Somebody can utilize your broadband on the off chance that it is in the Enabled state. You need to impair it or limit it utilizing MAC channel.
As a matter of course, switch IP address is 192.168.1.1. It is utilized to get to the switch. Before beginning BSNL Wi-Fi modem design, we have to sign in the switch. Find the means for handicapping Wireless LAN in Modem/switch (DNA-A211-1) gave by BSNL.
Steps to Change BSNL broadband WiFi Router Password
BSNL Modem IP Address:
1. Visit http://192.168.1.1/in your program.
2. It prompts to enter certain fields. Enter the username and secret key. (For the most part for BSNL it will be administrator/administrator).
3. In the wake of going to the site, click “Remote” in the left side menu.
4. Ensure you uncheck “Empower Wireless” checkbox and snap “spare/apply”.
That is it. These are the means to incapacitate W-LAN in Modem. For empowering Wi-Fi, take after the above initial 3 stages at that point tap the checkbox “Empower Wi-Fi” and spare and apply. Note that this will incapacitate remote LAN totally.
Empower BSNL Wireless LAN Access just for Specific Computer or Laptop:
Assume in the event that you need to empower Wireless LAN to get to just for a particular PC or for your portable workstation you can do it by following underneath steps:
- Take after the initial 3 stages in the previously mentioned method and ensure that “Empower Wireless” is checked.
- Snap “Macintosh channel”.
- Pick “Permit” for MAC Restrict Mode.
- Snap “Include”.
- Enter MAC address of your Laptop/Computer and afterward click “Spare/Apply”.
How to Find MAC address?
On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea about the MAC address, take after beneath ventures to know MAC address:
- Sort “cmd” in Start->Run to open the summon provoke.
- In charge incite sort ipconfig/all.
- Search for the physical address in the reaction for ipconfig/all.
- The physical address will be a 12 digit alphanumeric having (- ) in the middle of them. Supplant the (- ) with a colon (:) when entering it as MAC address in BSNL modem/switch.
Ventures To Change The BSNL Wi-Fi Router Password:
To change the secret key tap the “security tab” in the left board above MAC channel and sort your new watchword rather than given one. In a similar page under security settings, you have to change only two alternatives as appeared in the picture.
- Select Security Option: Here you can see numerous choices yet pick just Wi-Fi Protected Access2, as it is most secured one.
- WPA Pass Phrase: Here you can fill your coveted Wireless secret word which you can change later. It ought to be least eight characters in length. For better security, please incorporate exceptional characters and numbers in your secret key.
Wi-Fi ensured Access or WEP is fundamental security that can’t be effectively broken, so it will be fine to set WEP on your BSNL Wi-Fi modem.
For additionally help contact BSNL Customer look after further offer assistance:
- Landline: 198/1500
- Rented line:12676
We trust this article would help you effortlessly to change your BSNL broadband Wi-Fi switch secret key. On the off chance that you discover any issue while changing the secret key in your BSNL Wi-Fi modem, let us know in the remarks segment underneath as we can enable you to out.