There is good news for the fans of the sub-brand of Huawei! Honor 7X will be unveiled in the first days of October! Here are the invitation and the photo!
They were absolutely in the air of the news about the next device of the mid-range of the brand Honor, for months he speaks and every tot time you add any indiscretion in this regard.
And but not this time: we think directly Huawei to dispel any doubts or any news is not official, indicating the date in which it will be presented.
Honor 7X – says the official page of the Brand on Weibo – will be revealed the 11th of October!
And of course here, as usual, you can expect the datasheet or at least some of the details that reveal where, how and how much you will place the terminal on the market.
We have only rumors! In addition to the official communication of the presentation, we have only a data-sheet is not confirmed. That is this that we bring you:
- Display 5.5-inch screen in Full HD resolution and IPS technology LCD;
- SoC Kirin 670;
- Internal memory 64 GB, with 4 GB of RAM (likely to be the presence of other versions);
- Camera in Dual mode, the rear (not signed by Leica) with Led Flash;
- Camera single front;
- The Android operating system 7.1.1 Nougat with customization of EMUI 5.1;
- Connectivity WiFi a/c, GPS/GLONASS, LTE modem/4G;
- The sensor of the fingerprint to the rear.
The photo that you see here above is considered to be a render of his back and the body will be entirely out of metal with the horizontal lines that will be used to give more power to the receiving antennas.
On the front, however, but we have no pictures, will have a display with the frames very optimized.
There is also some detail about the prices which, converted into our currency, they would have a gap between the 190 and 230 euros (I refer to the variant from 64/4).
Arrive on the Italian market? Probably he will change his name according to custom’s Honor and will be formalized only in the near future.