Wondering how to check Vodafone net balance? Well if the answer is yes then we are here to help you out. As you may have already noticed that the telecom company keeps changing their numbers for Vodafone internet balance check. So it becomes a hectic task for the Vodafone users to find the correct number to check Vodafone net balance . However, if you are too wondering how to check Vodafone data balance. Then read on, as you go further in this article we will be sharing some of the top ways on “how to check net balance in Vodafone”.
At first, we will be sharing the numbers to check the data balance in Vodafone and just in case if you are Android or IOS user. Then the second section would tell you how to check vodafone net balance using the My Vodafone app. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time.
How to check Vodafone net balance using “Vodafone Ussd Code to check data balance”:
So in order to check Vodafone net balance here are all the steps that you have to follow. So here we go:
- First of all, you have to dial the *111# number from your Vodafone sim card.
- Once you dial the number you will see a menu on your phone screen with different options listed on it.
- Simply type down the number “2“and click on the send button.
- Now on the next page again you will get a menu with lots of different options listed on it.
- On this menu as well you have to enter the number “2” and tap on the send button.
- Now on the next option, you will get the details regarding your data balance.
However just in case if you want to speed up the process for how to check Vodafone internet balance. Then there is another number which you can use and the number is *111*2*2#. This number will directly show you the data balance and you do not have to browse through menus to check the data balance of your Phone number.
However as mentioned above that the telecom company Vodafone keep making changes in the number. So there is a possible chance that the above listed numbers may not work but don’t worry we will update “how to check net balance in Vodafone” and just in case if you have a smartphone: An Android smartphone or an Apple iPhone. Then you can download the My Vodafone app and check the data balance. However to make you understand in a better way here are the steps that you have to follow:
How to check Vodafone net balance using the My Vodafone app:
So if you are an Android smartphone user then at first you have to visit the Google Play store. Or if you are an Apple iPhone user then you have to go to the Apple App Store.
- On the Play store, you have to search for the MY Vodafone app.
- Once you have found the app click on the install button. After that, you have to wait for a while and the app will get installed on your smartphone.
- Now you have to sign up using your Vodafone phone number.
- Once you are signed in the app will show you the data balance on the front page of the app itself.
- Now, whenever you want to do Vodafone net balance check you have to open the app and it will display the data balance.
However just in case if you own a feature phone and not a smartphone. Then there is one more thing that you can do. As Vodafone changes their data balance number quite often. So the question is how to check Vodafone internet balance without having the correct number? Well here is what you can do:
So to do a Vodafone 3g balance check you can call the customer care on number 198. Then from the customer care helpline, you have to select different options to check Vodafone net balance. Or you can directly ask the customer care support team for the latest ussd code for Vodafone data balance check.
Well, so that was all for the how to check Vodafone net balance. Just in case if you have any questions or doubt. Then you can simply comment below and we will surely help you out regarding Vodafone net balance.