How to capture a screenshot on OnePlus 5T-After so many rumors emerged on the web, OnePlus has finally unveiled its latest flagship OnePlus 5T to the public . This is the second flagship of the company launched in 2017 that joins the OnePlus 5.
We find some new features like the new 6.01-inch Full Optic AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 unlike the 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED screen in 16: 9 format proposed by the previous model.
OnePlus 5T: here are the methods to capture a screenshot on OnePlus 5T
Other differences compared to the OnePlus 5 includes the movement of the fingerprint sensor on the back because the front frames have been optimized.
The new OnePlus 5T allows you to capture a screenshot in the same way as its predecessor. This means that screens can be captured using the physical buttons. In this mini guide we will see just how to capture a screenshot on OnePlus 5T .
How to capture a screenshot with physical buttons
Like any other Android smartphone , even the latest flagship of the Chinese company allows you to save a screen by relying on the physical buttons on the sides of the body.
- Find the desired content to be acquired
- press the power and volume buttons simultaneously – until the screenshot animation appears on the display
- With a swipe down from the notification bar, access the newly captured screenshot to edit it or share it quickly.
How to capture a screenshot of an entire page
On some Android devices you can capture a longer screenshot. In some cases it is useful, for example, to save an entire web page. Even the OnePlus 5T is able to do this.
Here is the procedure to follow:
- Find the content you want to save
- press the Power and Volume buttons simultaneously until the animation appears in the screenshot on the screen
- from the notification curtain, a button will appear to the right of the bar that will allow you to capture a larger screen
- the OnePlus 5T will start scrolling down to capture a longer screenshot
- at this point it is necessary to touch in the display to stop the saving manually. Please note that the smartphone will automatically stop if it reaches the maximum file size or the final part of the content you are saving.
In reality there is also a third method to capture a screenshot on OnePlus 5T : using Google Assistant . However, by giving the “Take a screenshot” command to the assistant, the procedure for capturing a screen using the physical buttons will be shown. The feature only works at this time if you use Google Assistant in English giving the command “Take a screenshot”.
Recommended- HOW TO ADD VIRTUAL HOME BUTTON ON IPHONE X