Best Phone Under 20000 In India (2018) – It’s the generation of Smartphones where every person from a kid to a man can be seen with a new smartphone in his/her hand quite easily. We are growing in the world of technology where new gadgets with unique kind of features are seen from time to time.
If you are a person who is tight on the budget and at the same time looking for some latest best phone under 20,000 then you are at the right place.
The best phone under 20000 are considered to be mid-range devices. So, without wasting any more time, let’s check out the list of best phone under 20000 –
BEST PHONE UNDER 20000 IN INDIA :
1) Xiaomi Mi Max 2 – Great battery life, Quick Charging and lots more!
First on our list of Best phone under 20000 is Xiaomi Mi Max 2 .
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is a brilliant phone with a great battery and display. The phone is quite good for media consumption and it also captures some cool photos. But, the camera may sometimes disappoint you.
The phone runs on 5300mAh battery which should last you pretty long. It has got 12 MP Rear camera and 5 MP front-facing camera.
It features internal storage of 64GB and functions on 2GHz octa-core processor with 4 GB RAM.
- It has a bigger battery life
- This will help you in situations where you have less time as it supports quick charging
- This phone is quite sleek and has good build quality.
- If concluding at the end, the phone gives you a pretty decent performance at this price.
- There has been a little lack of the camera which could have been improved.
- It has got a Hybrid Sim Slot.
- It is little bulky for your pocket.
Products from Amazon.in
2) Samsung Galaxy On Max – Best camera, Facial Recognition feature, etc
If you are looking for the best phone under 20000 with the best camera then Samsung Galaxy On Max is a must for you.
It features a great display and a solid body. Everything is superb, but the battery life may disappoint some people.
The best part about the phone is that at such awesome price it’s giving you a 13 MP camera on both rear and front sides.
It has a 5.7-inch display (full HD resolution) which is powered by 1.69GHz octa-core processor and 4GB RAM.
The phone has got 3300mAH battery, which sounds enough for a good use and upon testing it was found that it could have performed better in battery comparison.
- It’s one of the best camera phones under 20,000
- This phone has also advanced face recognition feature
- There won’t be any notification light found
- It lacks in battery life. The performance could have been better.
- The rear panel is a little slippery compares to the rear panel of other best phone under 20000.
3) Honor 8 – Good performance, Striking Display, Great Company!
If you asked us the budget-friendly best phone under 20000 then we would definitely recommend you Honor 8.
Overall, the phone has got great performance and you will not regret buying this mobile.
There was one bad thing about the phone and that was the support of Single SIM only. Otherwise, all other things give you a good experience.
The phone is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM. It has got the screen size of the 5.2-inch (FULL-HD resolution) and internal storage of 32 GB.
It runs on the battery of 3000mAH. The camera also gives you pretty good results as it has got 12 MP rear camera and 8 MP front-facing camera.
- It has got good software support
- This phone gives nice camera results for both sides
- It has a striking and string display
- A great phone performance wise
- It only has support for one SIM insertion
- There’s no FM radio support
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: INR 16,999.00Was: INR 32,000.00
- Price: INR 17,999.00Was: INR 30,999.00
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: Check on Amazon
4) Oppo F5 – Long lasting battery life, bigger screen, etc
Next on our list of best phone under 20000 is Oppo F5. Oppo F5 promises to deliver good results and it actually succeeds in doing that. The phone showed a great result in terms of camera, design, display, performance and battery life and is really a best phone under 20000.
There is a new 3GB version of the phone also which can be found on Flipkart at just -19,999. You will find most of the main features of high-end phones in this mobile. For example – Artificial Intelligence feature in Camera, bezel-less design, etc
We liked the part that the phone has got customizable UI which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. It’s not that this phone is a brilliant masterpiece, it does have some bad points too.
First is that you won’t be able to use more than one 4G sim on it. Having more than one sim is good in situations where your one sim stops functioning and you have to make immediate calls.
The facial recognition feature is still in working and doesn’t give you a lot as seen in the advertisements. The phone also reboots every time you swap SIM cards.
- It has got a good lasting battery life
- The front and rear camera gives out good results
- A large and high definition screen
- The face recognition technology is actually gimmicky and is not much like as shown in advertisement .
Products from Amazon.in‹ ›
5) MOTO G5S PLUS – Stock Android, Turbocharging feature, etc
Now , we have Moto G5S Plus for our list of best phone under 20000.
MOTO G5S PLUS is the successor or you can say update to the MOTO G5 PLUS. The new phone has got dual cameras on the back, increased storage, larger screen, a good camera sensor and selfie flash.
All these features are available at a price of Rs 15,999. These awesome new features make it one of the best phone under 20000.
If we compare it to the older phone, we can admit that it’s a lot better in terms of design and premium look but it features a larger body which makes it a little difficult to hold.
If we take a look at the display, we can say that this is the attractive part of the phone. The cameras also perform quite well giving a decent bokeh effect.
- It runs on stock Android
- It has got turbocharging support feature
- The camera gives decent photos and videos
- The overall build quality is quite good
- There was no support of VoLTE at the time of the launch of the mobile
- If you use for some time, it may start heating up
- It lacks notification light
- The phone is a little bulky and hard to hold.
Products from Amazon.in
6) Apple iPhone SE – Stylish Phone, Cheapest Apple Device!
This is the odd one out as all other best phone under 20000 on this list are running on Android and this phone has Apple as it’s operating system.
If you are someone who is tired of Android and want to try something new but by staying in your budget then you should give a shot to the compact phone – Apple iPhone SE.
The phone runs on Apple A9 chip which is equivalent to a device running on Snapdragon 835. The phone comes with 2 GB OF RAM, which is quite cool for multitasking.
If we take a look at the camera, we can conclude that the phone captures some great stills with the 12 MP primary camera. Thus features give a great competition to other phones on the list.
The secondary camera has just got 1.2 MP resolution but this should be enough for some decent selfies.
The phone has a battery life of 1624 mAh which is enough to last for a day with the features the phone offers.
- It has got a stylish and lightweight design.
- It features the back panel made from aluminum.
- It’s quite small so very easy to carry around in your pocket.
- A decent camera with 4K video support.
- It’s the only cheapest Apple phone being sold without a contract.
- The Touch ID sensor is slower when compared to older versions of iPhone like iPhone 6s.
- This phone features a 1.2 MP front facing camera which is quite less when compared to recent iPhone models.
- It may be a little difficult to use for people having larger. hands.
- This phone has no LTE-Advanced support.
7) Nokia 6 – Amazing Camera Shots, Sleek Design, Good Storage and more!
When taking about budget-friendly phones, how can we forget that Nokia made a comeback last year with Nokia 6.
The phone is available in India at a budget-friendly price. It offers a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display and comes with a solid aluminum body.
Nokia didn’t leave any issue when we talk about its build quality. Anyways, the phone runs on Snapdragon 430, which makes it less powerful when compared to other Snapdragon 625 powered devices in the same price range.
The phone comes in 2 variants – 3 GB and 4 GB, and you can choose the one you like according to your multitasking requirements.
- It features a beautiful sleek design
- It has great internal storage of 64 GB
- It’s a great phone for multitasking purposes as it comes in 4 GB variant also.
- A great speaker system with smart amplifier chip
- It has a non removable battery
- Snapdragon 430 CPU that is not expected at this price
- There’s no LED notification.
- It doesn’t have a great battery backup level
Products from Amazon.in‹ ›
8) Infinix Zero 5 – 6 GB of RAM, Best Battery Life, etc
Alright, you may not have heard about the phone or the Infinix company but they are offering something unbelievable at such budget-friendly price, a best phone under 20000 budget price.
It has got a great hardware i.e. MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757 octa-core processor which helps to perform your different tasks easily. It has got a screen size of 5.98 inch Full HD IPS display.
The best part about the phone is that it functions on 6 GB RAM which is literally one of the most amazing features of the phone. The 6 GB RAM on the phone is going to offer you lots of multitasking opportunities.
On the other side, the camera has got dual cameras of 12 MP +13 MP which gives out great bokeh effect as seen in other phones released recently.
The front-facing camera is 16 MP which is just too awesome for taking selfies or groupies.
Another great factor about the phone is its battery life of 4320 mAh which is enough for a whole day even if you use it intensely.
- The phone has solid Unibody metal design body.
- The camera gives you quite good results which should easily satisfy your needs
- This phone has 6 GB of RAM which is just too much for an intense multitasker.
- Large battery life
- It supports fast charging feature
- The camera gives a little bad performance in low light
- The processor should have been Snapdragon 660 as the current one is not u that powerful.
- The phone is not water resistance at this price too.
9) Xiaomi Mi A1 – Most Popular, Best Camera Results, Android One!
This is one of the most recommended phone under 20000. Some people claim that it’s actually the best phone under 20000.
With the launch of Xiaomi Mi A1, Android One has stepped back again in the Indian market. The phone is powered with Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor.
It features 4 GB of RAM which will satisfy your multitasking needs. It features a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display.
If we talk about the camera, then we can see that it comes with dual camera of 12 MP each on the rear side. Trust me, many phones can’t match with the still photos that the primary camera captures.
On the other hand, the secondary camera has got a resolution of 5 MP which can capture decent selfies.
The phone runs on 3080 mAh battery which is enough to run for one day with moderate usage.
- The best part for which this phone is popular is the primary camera results it captures using the dual cameras.
- As it’s running on Android One, you are going to receive timely updates for security patches and software updates.
- It has got USB C Type Support.
- Mostly Xiaomi phones never come with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection, but this phone does.
- There’s no support for quick charging
- It has got Hybrid SIM Slot so there are no additional memory card slots.
- There are no EIS or OIS
BUYER’s GUIDE :
These were some of the best phone under 20000 that you can get right now from our mentioned links at the lowest price.
These phones received a lot of positive reviews and recommendations from people and then only they could land up on the list of best phone under 20000.
But before making any decision, you should understand more from your personal view also.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A SMARTPHONE :
1) Phone’s Build Quality : The handsets are mostly made up of Plastic or Metal. Some phones are made with glass back and you should avoid them if you drop your phone regularly, In such cases go for a metal body phone.
2) Processors : If you are a heavy user, then you should definitely go for Snapdragon Processors whereas if you are planning to use the device for light purposes then Mediatek processors are good too.
3) Display : If you are someone who is into editing or watch tons of videos on phone, then your phone’s screens size should be around 5.5-6.0 inches. If you are a regular mobile user who uses it more for formal works like checking of mails then you should buy a 5-5.5 inch device.
4) Camera : If you are a normal user then a rear camera with 8 MP or 12 MP and f/2.0-f/2.2 aperture should do the work. One should understand that the results doesn’t depend solely on the megapixel but few other factor counts equally.
5) Battery Life : If you are someone who uses your phone heavily, then at least a phone with battery life of 3500 mAh should be bought.
If you are just a regular user like most of us then go for at least 3000 mAh which should easily last you a day.
These products are chosen on user opinions as well as few other factors that includes performance, display, battery life, design, money value, etc.
Wrapping up :
From the list of best phone under 20000, which one you liked the most?
We hope that you would have now made your decision to buy the best phone under 20000 from our provided list.
If you have made till here, then share the article with your friends so they can also know about the best phone and buy them.
Also, if you have any kinds of doubts or suggestions then tell us in the comments section below.
10.or E Review after 1 month! A Valuable Package?
Today we are going to Review 10.or E smartphone. Tenor is a mobile brand launched by a Chinese company and tenor entered...
10.or D Review : Big Rival Of Xiaomi Redmi 5A?
If you look at the name, the name of this brand may seem weird, but 10.or (Tenor) has surprised us...
Asus Zenfone Selfie 4 Pro Review – Best Selfie Camera Smartphone
Before buying a new phone, we first read its review. The phone reviews reveal about the specifications of the phone and...
GPD Pocket is an extraordinary PC to SMALL WORLD! – REVIEW
he start-up GamePad Digital, having concluded with great success the campaign Indiegogo taking home more than $ 3 million, has started the mass...
Android 8.0 Oreo: ALL NEW! -Review
In The August 21 was unveiled the final name of the new release of the green robot: Android 8.0 Oreo! We were aware of the...
How To Edit PDF on Your Mobile Phone – Easy Way – PDF TO WORD CONVERTER
PDF TO WORD CONVERTER – The tech advances have brought us many new and interesting breakthroughs in the digital sphere...
Vodafone: How to check 2G/3G/4G data balance & validity [ Check Vodafone Net Balance ] (2018)
Wondering how to check Vodafone net balance? Well if the answer is yes then we are here to help you...
How to capture a screenshot on OnePlus 5T | Guide
How to capture a screenshot on OnePlus 5T-After so many rumors emerged on the web, OnePlus has finally unveiled its latest flagship OnePlus...
How to follow hashtag on instagram | APK Technical
Follow hashtag on instagram – Instagram has introduced a new feature that allows you to follow the hashtags like we...
How to change wifi password in windows 10
Change wifi password in windows 10 -Your Wi-Fi router comes with a default network name and password, and both usually are...
Fix windows 10 search not working | Solution | APK Technical
Solutions if the windows 10 search not working There are several possible causes when the windows 10 search not working...
Fix ” screen overlay detected ” error on android – APK Technical
In this post we will talk about how to fix the error ” Screen overlay detected ” and will explain in depth what...
How to Fix err_connection_timed_out in Windows
Recently I stood up to ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT mistake while looking some sites using google chrome. This mistake is shown together with...
How to change Bsnl wifi password
BSNL is one of the biggest broadband suppliers in India. In the case that you have BSNL Broadband and Wi-Fi...
IRCTC Registration and Signup Process – How to create new account
How to create new account on IRCTC Registration and Signup Process – It’s necessary to create an account on Irctc...